Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
General description, maintenance, and cleaning, customer service
of e-shop www. jgglassart.com
- SUBJECT – These general terms and conditions are intended to regulate the relations between “Gaudi” Ltd., with UIC 130542997, with registration address Sofia, 4 Balkan Str., from now on referred to as SUPPLIER, and customers, referred to as USERS, on the e-commerce platform jgglassart.com, referred to as “jgglassart.com.”
- SUPPLIER DATA
2.1. Information under the Electronic Commerce Act and the Consumer Protection Act:
– Name of the Provider: Gaudi OOD, UIC 130542997. Registration under the Value Added Tax Act BG130542997.
– Headquarters and address for exercising the activity and submitting complaints from consumers:: Sofia, 4 Balkan Str., Info@jgglassart.com, tel .: 0888870913.
Commission for Personal Data Protection
Address: Sofia, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2,
tel .: (02) 940 20 46
fax: (02) 940 36 40
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Consumer Protection Commission
Address: 1000 Sofia, 4A Slaveykov Square, 3rd, 4th and 6th floors,
tel .: 02/980 25 24
fax: 02/988 42 18
hotline: 0700 111 22
- CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PLATFORM
3.1. www.jgglassart.com is an e-commerce platform available on the Internet, through which Users have the opportunity to enter into contracts for the sale and delivery of goods offered by the provider in the platform, including the following:
– To review the goods, their characteristics, prices, and delivery conditions;
– To conclude with the Supplier contracts for purchase and sale and delivery of goods offered by the platform jgglassart.com;
– To make any payments in connection with the concluded contracts through the jgglassart.com platform and electronic means of payment;
– To receive information about new products offered by the provider in the platform www.jgglassart.com;
– Exercise their right of withdrawal when applicable under the Consumer Protection Act.
3.2. The provider in the platform organizes the delivery of goods.
- Due to the specifics of the offered goods, the Supplier takes full measures to prevent their breakage, but it is possible to obtain such during transportation. Therefore, upon receipt of the shipment, the User should carefully unpack it and take a picture in case of a problem in order to assess the condition and cause of the problem. After receiving the image, the Supplier will offer a solution – replacing the goods with a similar one or refunding the amount paid.
- The term of sending the goods is up to 2 working days. The shipping company determines the deadline for receipt
3.3.PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- The Provider in the platform www.jgglassart.com takes measures to protect the personal data of the User, by the Personal Data Protection Act;
- The User agrees that the provider of the platform www.jgglassart.com has the right to collect, store and process data of the User when using the e-shop;
- The provider is not responsible in case of force majeure, accidental events, Internet problems, technical or other objective reasons, including orders of the competent state authorities;