Effective from: 20.04.2021
- What are cookies and local data storage (cookies and similar technologies)?
Cookies are small text files downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you access websites.
Like cookies, local storage technology, if used, allows websites to store information on a computer or mobile device. However, local storage is usually permanent, and unlike cookies, data in local storage is not automatically transferred to the Internet every time the website that stored it is visited.
- improve the presentation of relevant websites and the user experience,
- measure the exposure of advertisements and online media by determining when, how often, on which websites certain online advertisements, media, and other content are displayed on your device.
- Types of cookies :
Our website may use the following types of cookies:
(1) Essential cookies:
These cookies are strictly necessary for the website to perform its functions. We use these cookies, for example, in the following cases:
* to establish the authenticity and identity of our users when they use our Site so that we can provide our services;
* so that we can fulfill our obligations and maintain the security of our services.
(2) Performance and functionality cookies:
These cookies are not strictly necessary but allow us to customize your online experience with our website. We use these cookies, for example:
* to remember your preferences so that you do not have to enter information that you have already provided every time ;
(3) Advertising cookies.
We use these cookies, such as:
* To obtain information about how you use our Internet pages, such as the pages you visit or how you respond to advertisements, to provide you with ads that are tailored to you;
* to determine which are the most popular parts of our Sites;
* to monitor the use of our services and our Sites (frequency and time);
* to monitor the success of a product;
* to determine how often you and other users visit our Sites;
Often these cookies are intended to provide ads that are tailored to you – both on and off our Sites. This type of advertising is known as “interest-based advertising.” Many of these types of cookies belong to our service providers.
(4) Session cookies:
We may also use session cookies, for example:
* to allow you to navigate between the individual pages of our site without the need to log in again. This practice is known as single sign-on;
* to recognize you when you return to our site to use our services;
* to take the answers to the tests to show your result;
* to keep the answers to the completed questionnaire form (and not have to fill in the questionnaire form many times).
We use cookie information to make our websites more enjoyable and easy for users to use and to provide you with a personalized experience on our site.
- Third-party cookies:
We also use certain third-party cookies as part of our services. These cookies are managed by the respective sites and are not controlled by us. Listed below are the third-party cookies we use, some of which can be turned off using the general settings of your browser. For others, you need to visit the relevant sites and follow the instructions provided.
- How to delete cookies?
You can choose whether to accept cookies or not. If you want to know when your computer receives a cookie, you can set your browser to notify you. If you want to know how to do this, visit aboutcookies.org. Please note that changes to your browser that disable the cookie feature will prevent parts of our Sites from functioning correctly, including the login and playback features.
VII. Can website users block cookies?